U-Kiss Canada
For more content, please login/register!
U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed] Tumblr_lcszvdJVC51qa32oio1_400
U-Kiss Canada
For more content, please login/register!
U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed] Tumblr_lcszvdJVC51qa32oio1_400
U-Kiss Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U-Kiss Kiss Mes All Over the World.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maie
GDTOP
Maie

U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed]   U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 am

[Update] As not enough entries were submitted to complete the fields of the contest, the contest is now closed.

So Kiss Mes, U-Kiss Canada needs a new logo. In spirit of Canadian Kiss Mes, it only seems fair to allow Canadian Kiss Mes to participate in the making of a new logo.

The logo should be a colorful piece that will effectively set us apart from the rest of the Kiss Me fan groups (There's a lot, so please keep that in mind). The logo should include the name of our fan group (@ukisscanada) or have the initials of it (Eg. UKC. In terms of basic design, I'll let anything go as long it has something to do with U-Kiss in general.

There is no limit to how many logos you can submit. The more the better. I'll post a poll on the U-Kiss Canada forum with the top 10 logos I choose so the new logo can be chosen by Kiss Mes.

Please submit all entries to thenegativeprototype@gmail.com

The deadline for the logo is Monday, July 26th. Happy designing Kiss Mes~

Last edited by Maie on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Contest is Closed.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501800427

U-Kiss Canada Logo Contest [Closed]
Page 1 of 1